Tuesday 6 October 2009

Addicted to ATCs - Blog Candy

Are you interested in ATCs? Then this might be the blog for you: Addicted to ATCs. It is run by Jane and myself. Every month you are asked to create three ATCs according to a specific theme. This month it is: Harvest. We then swap the ATCs and send it off to you. You can find all the information in the blog.

The September swap has been done. The theme was 'Cupcakes', one of my favourite ones. The entries were absolutely amazing
mine


and the ones I received

As it is my birthday this month I will give away some blog candy for the October ATC swap. You can find the link on the right hand side. If you are interested in the ATC swap, please take a look at the swap and drop us an email.

Enjoy October and Autumn. For me it is one of the most exciting seasons of the year. Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails