Tuesday 27 October 2009

Daring Cardmakers - missed challenge

It was such a shame that I missed last week's challenge from the Daring Cardmakers ("I can see clearly now") but took it as inspiration for one of the Christmas cards I make for my Mum and Auntie at the moment:

for the outside:
plain white card embossed with the Cuttlebug Star embossing folder
Quickutz scalloped and plain round punches
plain dark blue paper, Stampin' Up eyelet border punch
stary paper from buzzcraft
stamps from Hero Arts
coloured with Koh-i-noor pencils
white and red glitter
acetate sheet

for the inside:
the sentiment is printed
dark blue plain paper
stary paper from buzzcraft
Quickutz scalloped punch
star punch from Woodware

It was such good fun to make the card but I feel very strongly that I really need to get these German sentiment stamps. It is quite a bit of effort to print the sentiments and sometimes they don't work out quite the way you want. My next challenge! Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails