Saturday 31 October 2009

Yummy Halloween Treats

I am not so much a Halloween person but I love cupcakes. They are so much fun! And Halloween seemed to be a good occasion to bake and decorate some cupcakes in true Halloween style. I baked 60 cupcakes with four different sponges (vanilla, chocolate, lsemon and roed velvet) and in a vahriety of disgcuises. For transport I chose sturdy plain white cupcake boxes which I gave a bit of an uplift:



The letters are from the Sizzix Alphabet 'Notepad', the stamps the Elzybells clear stamp set 'Mini Messages - Happy Haunting', ink from Heine.

And inside? Well, have a look ..........

Here are the plain contenders waiting to be decorated

Decorating cupcakes is always really good fun. I mixed three different types of topping: vanilla buttercream, cream cheese topping and lemon buttercream. I like the lemon ones best, they have a real tangy taste.


I wish I could let you have a bite :-) Happy trick&treat, Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails