Monday 26 October 2009

Stampin' Up

Some weeks ago I went to my first ever Stampin' Up party. There were a lot of Ladies being involved in various papercraft activities. It was great to exchange ideas with them and to share a common interest: stamping. When I went I was determined to purchase one of the wonderful stamping sets. This proved to be extremely difficult. I couldn't decide which one and in the end decided to get an eyelet border punch I had been looking for for ages as I thought it would make nice easy lacey designs.
I was so excited when I received it and, of course, had to try it at once .... and promptly ran into difficulties. I used a very thin vellum type paper which the punch could not cut sharply :-( After a bit of trying I now use a double layer paper whenever I need to cut very thin paper, and it works beautifully. I am very happy with it now and will (and do) use it generously :-) as in the purple Giraffe card.
Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails