Thursday 1 October 2009

Tartan-It-Up


The challenge for this week from the Daring Cardmakers. And I am quite late with my submission ..... but it is still Thursday!
It is a great challenge, I love tartan. When I looked through the cards I made recently I noticed that almost all of them contain at least a little tiny bit of tartan ribbon. But I thought it is a good opportunity to try something a bit different and went for a rather simple make with no paper layering on the cardstock. Supplies: Kraftcard from Elzybells, tartan patterned paper from Papermania, BasicGrey, K&Company, stamps: Elzybells, buzzcraft, Panduro, ribbon: Andreas, Sakura glitter pen, brads: BasicGrey
Petra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fabulous festive card. :) The ribbon tied at both ends looks great.

Vanessa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails