Thursday 26 November 2009

PPP - Pink, Pregnant and Polkadots

This week's DCM challenge was all about the first letter of our name, and you have to use at least three things in your creation. My name is Petra. My choice for "P" is: pink, pregnant and polkadots - oh no, it is not me who is pregnant :-) but one of my friends ......



Supplies:
plain cream card stock
paper - unknown polka dot, free magazine paper, Masterpiece Studios
stamps - Artemisio, Whipper Snapper Designs
ink - Artemio
embellishments - pearls/eyelet/ribbon from my stash
foam pads

I LOVE the taylor's dummy, it is so funny. And with pink/white polkadots it looks even more pregnant .... Petra.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Fab card, what a great idea, so creative. :)x

Rika said...

Fabulous card, love the Idea with the polkadots,
thanks for playing!

Lythan said...

this is just perfect Petra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails