Thursday 10 December 2009

Sepia Thank You

Although I really love Sepia especially when looking at old photographs which have this lovely colour shade and look used and worn it was tricky to go along with the Daring Cardmaker's challenge: Say it in "Sepia". It already started with the papers ......
Supplies:
papers - from my stash, plain burgundy card, K&Company
stamp - Hero Arts
ink - VersaColor
ribbon - from my stash
Stckles 'Cinnamon'
foam pads

Somehow it didn't turn into a card but it sort of fell in place as a little hanging. I also contrasted the Sepia with the Burgundy - a colour combination I like a lot.
Petra.

3 comments:

Lythan said...

that hanging is just so completely beautiful Petra. Thanks for Daring this week :)

Lynda said...

This is absolutely stunning Petra. It's a work of Art! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

Lynda xxx

Vicky said...

Love everyhting about it, soo pretty. :)x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails