Saturday 23 January 2010

Spring Butterflies

I love Spring when nature awakes and shows its colourful dress, and I love butterflies dancing in the wind and visiting the many flowers which will hopefully appear soon :-)

Supplies:
plain qhite square card
paper - leftover wrapping paper, Marieke Vermeulen, plain red card, Mind's Eye
nestabilities
stamps - Elzybells
ink - Heine
ribbon/button - from my stash
blings - Kanban

I alsways try to use as much scrap paper as possible. This time I found some leftover wrapping paper with flowers which was just perfect for my purpose; it did not only have the right colour combination, the paper is also slightly textured.
The card is for the SophistiCat and Docrafts challenge. Petra.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, especially love the quote!

Unknown said...

Fantastic Sentiment, and Card, great work, many thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week. hugs Avril xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails