Thursday 22 April 2010

Mother's Day

In Germany Mother's Day is only in May ... to be precise 09 May ... and it is approaching fast! I had a stamped Haenglar image (I looove it), some nice papers but not really an idea what to do .... till I saw the challenge from the Daring Cardmakers: Getting in a Flap ....

I used a textured white square card, layered it with Bazill Basics and My Mind's Eye papers. The stamped image is coloured with Copics and Koh-i-noors. I cut the envelope to create the flap, printed 'Muttertag' (Mother's Day) and a little heart onto patterend paper and fitted it into the envelope. The finishing touches are buttons, ribbon and blings, a punched 'pansy' edging and Sizzix shapes. ... and, of course, lots of Glossy Accents for the heart (which unfortunately is not very visible).
Happy Friday, Petra.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Love the colours you've used in this card Petra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails