Wednesday 28 July 2010

Steampunk Apprentice

Dawn challenged me for this month's ATC swap and chose 'Steampink' as theme. Oh dear! ... when trying to work out how to go about I realised how few stamps I own which can be used to create steampunk art ... but using stamps is one of the criteria in our swap .... the recipe had to be: lots of digital manipulation for the steampunk theme and a tad of stamping, sorry Dawn, next month will be more stamping (LOL)



The images I used are from the Graphics Fairy and Graphic Design/Travel Ephemera, the images were modified and combined. You will find below the backgrounds I created. If you like them and find them useful, please feel free to use them.
The stamps are from Elzybells, Stamper Anonymous and Crafty Expressions. I chose embellishments from Tim Holtz (little round letters and gadget gear die), whatever I could find which went with the theme and a wonderful clockface from Dawn, thank you so much.

And these are the backgrounds of the ATCs, Petra.



4 comments:

Netty said...

These are great Petra, love your creations. Thank you for the downloads, much appreciated. Annette x

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful ATC's, love all three of them!
Thankyou for nice comment in my blog!
Linda

Jenn Erickson said...

They're all wonderful! My favorite is the one with the gentleman and the pocket watch!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a great cards, Compliments!! :-)

Greetings, Alie
http://aliehoogenboezem-devries-atc.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails