Tuesday 5 October 2010

Gratitude

This week's One Layer Wednesday challenge is about gratitude to any mum ... this is for my mum. I love her dearly, sometimes it is really hard that we live so far apart and I cannot visit her as often as I would want to. My mum loves sunflowers, in summer her garden is brimming with lots of sunflower varieties from a lovely bright yellow to a more autumnal rusty colour. It is wonderful. And so is my mum ... Petra.

Supplies:
plain square card
stamps: Heyda, Elzybells, Hero Arts
ink: Brilliance
colouring: Koh-i-noors
Stickles
corner punch Creative Memories

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! Great coloring!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card. Your Mum will be so touched! And your coloring is just exactly the colors I would have chosen.

Bahb

Milliesmarvels said...

This is lovely Petra, I love this stamp.
Jane
x

Unknown said...

I always find this knd of one lyer card very difficult but you rock is an adorable quick little number

Love Dawn xx

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Petra,
Oh, your mom will love this!!! It's so sweet!
XO

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

What a Sweet Card! There is Nothing like Sunflowers. They make you Smile just Looking at them.
Thank You for Stopping by and Your Kind Words!
Hugs
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails