Thursday 9 December 2010

Christmas Shopping ATCs

The November swap over at Addicted to ATCs fitted very nicely to the season: Shop 'til you drop. I must admit I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet ... it's probably getting time (lol) ... but I got a little bit into the mood by creating three Christmas Shopping ATCs
The background paper for all three of them is from Papermania, the little holly dots red glitter (sorry, not very visible). The three figures come from the Graphics Fairy, Marie's Freebies and Magic Moonlight free images. I added some ribbon and a little bling from my stash and a printed sentiment to each of the ATCs.
Next month's theme is: Calendar. Why not join us over at Addicted to ATCs? Petra.

4 comments:

brandi said...

~you captured the essence of holiday shopping perfectly in these wonderful atcs...good luck with your shopping...maybe these will inspire you to get going...hehehe...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

ArtzeeChris said...

They are lovely, I like the little bit of red bling it makes them pop. I haven't started shopping yet either, so your not alone :)

Happy Holidays Chris

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous! I adore the vintage images you chose!

jenclair said...

I especially love the first one of the little boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails