Saturday 22 January 2011

Winter

Who would have thought that winter is back, well, it is a little bit here in Germany. It is quite cold where my parents live and from time to time you can see a little snowflake (lol). And winter is back for the Tag Tuesday Challenge this week. Because I am with my parents I do not really have a lot of crafty supplies with me but I thought it would still be fun to play along and see what my mum has got in her sewing and wool box. I found some wonderful soft and very thick Merino wool, a crochet hook and some embroidery thread. My friend Martina gave me some lace leftovers and little wool-white/gold pearls. And this is what I created for the winter challenge
No paper, no stamps - just pure wooly softness (lol) .... have a great weekend, Petra.

Linked to: Tag Tuesday

11 comments:

Netty said...

This is lovely Petra; so admire your dexterity. Enjoy your holiday with your parents. Annette x

Jacqueline said...

Love your texture snowflake, such a lovely idea!

brandi said...

~nothing can stop your creativity...hehehe...a beautiful wooly winter tag you have made...the beads and lace are a nice touch to such...i wish you a wonderful visit...much love light and blessings be with you always~

Unknown said...

Well how creative is this.. Too Cute!

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh so very creative, That says winter in every way!

Wendy said...

Great tag, how innovative of you.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A very original and lovely tag!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Brilliant! You are so talented, to come up with this gorgeous tag while away from all of your stash!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Hello Petra! I am visiting from FaerWillow's blog. Your gifts to her are so lovely. And I just love this beautiful snowflake you have here. We are experiencing much winter madness - but there is still something awe-inspiring about a lovely snowflake. Theresa

Valerie-Jael said...

This sooooooooooo pretty, what a lovely idea!

Ali said...

This is soooooo beautiful, really dainty and cute!!!!!

Ali x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails