Friday 13 May 2011

Ain't She Sweet?

Blogger is back, I haven't found anything missing and my bloglist is still complete and fully working ... phew! It is amazing how much you depend on these technical advances (lol)

The Cheerful Stamp Pad is in the second week for the current challenge 'Little Girls With Curls' and here is my second part for the challenge:
papers: October Afternoon, white card, paper doily - image: Suzan Buckner -
stamp: Eline Pellinkhof - Tilda heart, Prima flowers

The little girl on the image reminds me so much of my daughter when she was a little girl ... lots of curls, very sweet with a little naughtiness in her eyes (lol). Come and join us, there is still time to show us your little girl(s) with curly hair. Have a great weekend, Petra.

13 comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness, she is SO adorable! And your card is beautiful!

Carla said...

AWWWW this is really cute!

Terry said...

She is just the sweetest little girl! Love the red curls! Have a great weekend!

Marjie Kemper said...

She is terribly cute, and she even looks a lot like my childhood friend with whom I went through grades 1-12 who is named.... PETRA!

Michele Oliver said...

I love your card, really cute and beautiful

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty- the colors are just gorgeous!

Lynn Stevens said...

Just darling Petra

Wish I could say the same thing,
I'm missing some of the comments left.
oh well. glad its back up!
hugs Lynn

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little image. Love your bg paper too. xx

Anonymous said...

This is Shabby Chicness at it's best and she is too cute.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

judyjstamper said...

This is just the cutest card! Her hair looks so real I wanted to reach out and 'ruffle' it a bit. Love the colors too!

Gerri Herbst said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for yr kind words on my card today!

Cgra said...

I love this - it's got a great vintage feel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails