Tuesday 24 May 2011

Colourful Paper

This time round for the 'Color My World' challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad I did only a little bit of colouring myself but used lots of colourful paper. And I tried to keep the card clean and uncluttered ... not even distressing of edges (lol). As I hadn't done this for a while, it was quite a challenge - which I enjoyed! Happy crafting, Petra.
plain white square card - paper: Cosmo Cricket - stamps: Elzybells - colouring: Copics and Koh-i-noors -
ribbon and buttons from my stash

4 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Love the explosion of pretty colors on your sweet artist card Petra!
oxo

Anonymous said...

that IS colorful, love the stamp too!

Gerri Herbst said...

This is so cute and sweet. Perfect colors with just the right amount of details. Thanks for commenting on my Paris bookmarks...wanna go? LOL. take care, gerri

Anonymous said...

Totally cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails