Thursday 26 May 2011

S for Spoon

... and strawberry (lol). This week Rebecca challenges us to create a tag with a spoon theme ... easy - I thought. But then I realised I don't have any stamps which I could have used ..... a definite gap in my stamp drawer. So I just played digitally and created a little digital collage which I printed and embellished it only very minimalistic that is a tiny button and some twine
images: Graphics Fairy, Clipart ETC - paper: Decoupage paper -
button twine from the Ribbon Girl
, a tiny button from my stash

As soon as I had started the ideas came popping up and I created some more digital images which I will also turn into tags ... will share them with you in one of my next emails, Petra.

14 comments:

BelleSouth said...

Hooray! I think you did a splendid piece! :)

Rebecca

Carla said...

very cute, great work on using digi!

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

A gorgeous tag Petra! It reminds me of a vintage advertisements I used to see in the magazines our relatives would send over from England each year. Really bought back memories!

Alexandra MacVean said...

It's very cute! I love it. :) Love all of your spoons. LOVE spoons...perfect for sugar for a good hot cuppa or jam for the perfect slice of toast. :)

~*~Patty S said...

Mmmmm strawberries :)
and your digi spoons are really super too Petra!
oxo

Jeannette said...

Ohhh yuor tag is very nice,i love the spoon stamp and the strawbeerys,pretty colors.


hugs and smile jeannette

Juliet A said...

These are all very good - I appreciate good digital composition, and I appreciate the clean mounting of your creation - too many people feel the need to glop stuff all over their digital art to make it seem homemade.

Terry said...

I don't know the first thing about digi art! This is absolutely a beautiful collage! Love those spoons!

Evelyn S. said...

Oh my! This is fabulous! Your digital collage is so beautiful...so delicate...so vintage!

Beansieleigh said...

Love ALL your "spoon" tags this week, Petra! The little tray of strawberries is so sweet, and all the little details you've added tie together beautifully!.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

trisha too said...

So cheerful and summery--excellent "S," Petra!

:)

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Awesome Work! I love the layering you have done! Very Creative! A Beautiful Tag!

Netty said...

Wonderful digi piece Petra and a great tag. Enjoy the weekend. Annette x

Jean Franks Beck said...

What great digital collage work! Digital work of most any kind is something that completely eludes me. Beautiful tag, and I like your ideas for more spoons, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails