Monday 2 May 2011

Tree Hugs

Last Friday (29 April) was National Arbor Day in the USA. I love trees and I think we cannot have enough ... Because of this occasion Rebecca asked us to make the tree the focal point of our tag for Tag Tuesday. Being a bit late I thought one tree would not quite be enough but it should be at least a little wood (lol)
It is quite a small tag, nothing sophisticated, no distressing. The background is stamped with the cloud Hero Arts stamp. Having discovered Mel's and Milliande's whimsical trees it inspired me to doodle some trees which I cut out and coloured. There is some thread around the trees ... adorned with some hearts (stamps: Woodware). The little birdie is from Artemio and the sentiment from Hero Arts. Big Hugs, Petra.


17 comments:

Sharon said...

Petra this is a gorgeous little tag I love the tree images! So cute!

BelleSouth said...

Such a wonderful take on the challenge!

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fab tag! Love those trees!

Jean Franks Beck said...

So cute! Love this tree hugging tag!

Terry said...

Your trees are so cute and vibrant! Such a happy garden!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

This is a really cute tag! I love your doodled trees! Very Creative! Hugs Tee

2amscrapper said...

This is so fantastic!

Diane said...

Darling tag!!! Love all the details!!

Michele said...

very sweet! xo

Sherry said...

Aww, such an adorable tag Petra, I love it!

Vicki Romaine said...

This is so cute. I love your tag!

Beansieleigh said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE your colors!... Have a great week! ~tina

Cynthia Schelzig said...

I love your trees here on this tag...they are so unusual and really cute all at the sametime.

Alexa said...

The colours are so fresh - it made me smile just to look at it!

Lynn Stevens said...

just darling!!!! you little tree hugger you! LOL
hugs Lynn

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a lovely tag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails