Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wild West Scenery

Vast spaces, grande vistas, rustique towns, horses, cowboys and cowgirls and adventures ... the scene is set for the new Gingersnap Creation Random Redhead challenge: Scene Stamping
The stamps I used are from Stampers Anonymous, Hein Design and a from Lucy who generously borrowed the little mouse stamp to me (thanks, Lucy). First I created the masks for the scene, the ones I used most:
Then I laid them all out and ... started stamping (lol) ... this is the main image
I finished off the piece with some twine and beadwork, a printed sentiment, some chalk colouring, distressed edges and a twig.
Hope over to the Gingersnap blog, you will see some absolutely fabulous scenes ... why not create you own one? Come and share it with us. Petra.

8 comments:

Netty said...

Your scene looks as if its been stamped on canvas Petra, its great and love the finishing touches of beads and twine. Annette x

Terry said...

It does look like a canvas masterpiece! Beautiful work of art and love the addition of the mouse!

Carla said...

wow that is so cute...love the stamping..and coloring that you did....

Deb (dcorder) said...

I love your wild west scene!! It perfect.

Vada said...

Outstanding Work Petra!!!
Love this... Hugs Vada

Anonymous said...

Too cool! I love the way you colored the image!

Anonymous said...

This is a remarkable piece of art.
Wishes
Lynne

Cgra said...

Great piece - the beadwork adds a fantastic touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails