Sunday 5 June 2011

Mailart - Envelope

My first ever envelope ... I am not sure how it could take me that long to take the step from making cards to making envelopes (lol). The inspiration came when I stumbled across the Order of the Opus Gluei recently. Their current challenge is: Mail Art. I created a very simple envelope based on one of Mel Stampz envelope templates

The background paper is a page from an old roadmap, the stamped images are from Waltizing Mouse and Prickley Pear. Have a great Sunday, Petra.

3 comments:

Netty said...

terrific mail art

2amscrapper said...

This is a great mail art envelope!

Jana said...

LOVE that bus. Your envie is wonderful. I am going to have to find my old maps now. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails