Friday 29 July 2011

A Blooming Great Tea Party

It's Tea Time! - this is the current Inspiration Avenue challenge but this is also what we thoroughly enjoyed at work this afternoon - I had organised a tea party for a good cause: Marie Curie Cancer Care and their Blooming Great Tea Party campaign. Lots of colleagues helped to make this event a success and everybody had a great time. I had baked all the cakes - lots of them and they were all gone! Enjoy the weekend, Petra. x
idea: PetraB, image: Lenny's Alice in Wonderland, graphic: Peter Darnell


photos: SylviaR

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks great. Do I see Black Forest cakes? Hugs, Valerie

Maggie said...

How fitting that your tea party event coincided with the Inspiration Avenue Tea Time challenge! I love the poster. All of the cakes just have my eyes popping (and mouth watering). Yum!

Darla said...

Your party was just in time for the challenge. I love the Alice illustration. I'm bowled over by the many cakes you made. I'm going to have to explore your archives for baking posts.

Darla

trisha too said...

YUM!!!

:)

Terry said...

From previous blog post, I have heard about your delicious cakes! I am not a sweet person, but I sure wish I could have one of these! Great cause and so wonderful of you to bake all those cakes! Happy Weekend!

Gloria said...

I know a little teddy bear who would like to have stopped by! What a coincidence!

Unknown said...

Looks delicious. I love the poster.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yo made the most gorgeous, exotic, and over the top cakes. I am so impressed with the beauty and decorations of these. Perfect entry for the IA challenge.

artangel said...

You baked ALL those cakes? You have been busy!! They all look delicious (black forest cake sounds yummy!) Well done for raising money for such a worthwhile cause too.

Barbara said...

Wonderful job and all for a great cause...Beautiful cakes!

Judy Goddard said...

What a happy coincedence! And, boy! those cakes look good!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails