Sunday 6 May 2012

Experimental Colours

Last night I played with acrylic paints ... I have to learn so much (sigh), it is quite daunting but also really good fun. From one of my experiments I made this little tag
I randomly dabbed  three different acrylic paint colours on heavy textured water colour card, cut the tag using one of the Sizzix alteration dies. I stamped on it with a Paperartsy stamp and Archival Ink (Jet Black) ... I quite like the outcome of the stamping, the black is not solid but somehow the image slots in with the background. As embellishments I chose some folded washi tape, little coloured jeweller's tags and a blck button. Enjoy your weekend, Petra.

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This looks like fun- love the bright fun colors- and your ruffled ribbons!

Netty said...

Loving your adventure into acrylics with such fab results Petra. x

Candy C said...

Hi Petra! I really like your experiment with acrylic paints and dabbling them on a tag. Great colors! I also really like your stamped image! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Sherry said...

Very arty Petra. I love how your chosen embellishments pick out the colours of paint x

Electra said...

I think this is wonderful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails