Monday 29 April 2013

Cheerful Monday #12 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

A new week and a new Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge: April showers bring May flowers. The focal point of my projects are flowers, daisies, lots of them ... how could it be any different, the gardens are now brimming with them and it looks so beautiful and lovely outside
 I discovered a new format for my cards: 5"x7", I have not worked with it beforehand but love it!
I covered the base with Bazill Basics card and TracyAnn's Digital paper.
The edges are slightly distressed.
The flowers (image from Floppy Latte) are printed twice,
I only cut out the flowers and added them to the card with foam pads.
The image is coloured with inks and Copics.
A little butterfly and a satin box with button are the finishing touches.

Hope you can play with us this week. And for more amazing inspiration just pop over to Vicki's blog! Have a nice Monday, Petra.

8 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is lovely, Petra; so dimensional!

Lucy x

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! The flowers look amazing!

Viv said...

Gorgeous Petra!Last night in this house for me... big move tomorrow... Mightn't be able to visit for a while but promise to try!x

Terry said...

As I am reading to the end of this blog post, my eyes are being pulled into your "real" garden! Love these eye popping daisies and the card shape! Beautiful! One "Petra" package as arrived! Hugs!

Krisha said...

Great job Petra!! Very pretty details and colors

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous design and lovely colours.
Hugs Brenda xox

froebelsternchen said...

beautiful how they pop !

great card!

Michele said...

gorgeous Petra! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails