Friday 11 October 2013

Lunagirl - Lady Blue

Lady Blue - the current challenge at Lunagirl Moonbeams. I love a striking blue colour ... and it goes so strikingly with white!
Unfortunately it does not go very wel with my camera ... my apologies for the not so good photo.
To create the card I started with a longish plain white card. I added a dry-embossed white card panel and three images from the Lunagirl Vintage Blue collage sheet which I diecut with Sizzix dies. As embellishments I used some tiny blings and a ribbon.

Hope you can join us for the challenge, it would be lovely to see you and your art! Petra.




4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Very pretty, I love the images and the lovely blue! Valerie

Michele said...

it is so pretty Petra! xo

2amscrapper said...

Petra, I thought this was such a clever idea when I saw it posted at Lunagirl.

~*~Patty S said...

Oh SO Lovely!
I too am a big fan of blue
and
white!
oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails