Saturday 25 January 2014

Cheerful Monday #44 - Snowy Day

no snow yyet not even at my parents  in Germany where we went yesterday to celebrate my dad's birthday.  It is really nice to see all the family and exchange all news.  With no snow insight it is really nice to have Vicky's challenge to play with: Snowy Day.  I chose a really adorable image from our sponsor Vintage Image Craft for my little pendant.  It is layered on some hessian and some patterned paper (sorry I cannot remember the manufacturer). As embellishments I used lace, snowflake and some blings.
Hope you can play with us.  Just pop over to Vicky's blog: The Cheerful Stamp Pad. Have a lovely Sunday Petra.
(Sent ffrom my smartphone sorry no linking)


5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

That's such a sweet image, and I love the texture from the hessian layer. Glad to hear you've been having a lovely time with family.
Alison x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, love the image you have used. No snow here either, just cold and damp! Valerie

Anonymous said...

I love your little pendant Petra, it's adorable!
Hope you have a good week.
Alison x

Barbara Godden said...

Love this image, and love your banner/tag. Fabulous job.

Sherry said...

Fabulous - love the string and hessian and other embellishments, really sets the whole thing off.

Happy birthday to your Dad too x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails